Stack Color Variations
Centurion Cultured Stone Stack Product Information
Centurion cultured stone Stack finish creates a unique and distinctive appearance for each application. Natural earth tone colors harmonize in a stacked order to form a one of a kind statement. The features of the pattern include chiseled edges, irregular depths, cleft, and aged surfaces. Most representative of the stone fences constucted in the 19th century.
- Piece Dimensions Vary: 4″ to 18″ x 2″ to 5″ x 1.5″ to 2.5″
- Texture: Texture from smooth to gillotine cut.
- Available in six finishes: Appalachian, Arizona, Brown, Chardonay, Kentucky and Pennsylvania
- Patterns: Flat
- Residential or Commercial
- Decorative Stone for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Available in a variety of colors*
*Colors on this website may vary from their true colors due to the photography process and display variances between computer monitors. We recommend that you visit our showroom to view actual samples.
For Technical Documents or Technical Information, please contact our office.